February is American Heart Month, so we’re here to share the love for two clinically studied ingredients that support heart health: ECOVITIS® Grape Seed Extract and AroniaCraft® European Aronia Berry Extract. Combined, these polyphenol-rich nutraceuticals make a powerhouse cardiovascular product.
Clinically Studied Heart Health and Immune Support
A 2020 meta-analysis evaluating the existing human clinical studies on aronia berries and cardiovascular support concluded that:
- High quality aronia berry supplements have a significant reduction effect on risk factors of cardiovascular disease, including systolic blood pressure and total cholesterol.
- Supplementation with aronia berry for a period of 6-8 weeks was sufficient to produce a significant reduction in these markers.
- Stronger effects were found among adults over the age of 50.
Supports Cardiovascular Health in Human Clinical Trials
Studies show that ECOVITIS® improves heart health markers and combats oxidative stress, an imbalance in the body between free radicals and antioxidants that can damage cells.
- A 12-week pilot study showed improvements in blood pressure and endothelial function support.
- A 3-month study on the progression of atherosclerosis showed improvements in cholesterol and triglyceride levels, blood pressure and oxidative stress, and modulation of atherosclerotic plaque progression.
- A pilot study compared ECOVITIS® to two ACE inhibitors commonly prescribed for lowering blood pressure. Without any side effects, ECOVITIS® showed comparable improvements in blood pressure, oxidative stress and endothelial function.
ECOVITIS® Grape Seed Extract and AroniaCraft® European Aronia Berry Extract set the gold standard for nutraceutical ingredients.
- Vertically integrated European supply chain
- Verified source, authenticity and quality of raw materials
- Proprietary extraction process without harsh chemical solvents
- Clinically substantiated ingredients