Cranberry is well known for its role in urinary tract health—a U.S. health claim has attributed 500mg of 100% cranberry to a reduction in recurrent urinary tract infections. Less established are its applications for a variety of concerns, including gastric, cardiovascular and oral health support. The proanthocyanidins (PACs) found in cranberry are responsible for the distinctive anti-adhesion properties that make this ingredient a true multitasker.
As with all nutraceuticals, quality is everything. Our cranberry ingredients are standardized to PACs, responsibly sourced and made from premium quality cranberry grown in North America. They are a great fit for dietary supplements, functional foods and beverages, and pet products.
Clinically studied support for urinary tract, gastric, oral and cardiovascular health
- Mounting scientific evidence shows that proanthocyanidins (PACs), phytonutrients found in cranberries, may prevent bacteria from adhering to cells in the urinary tract. 36mg of PACs daily is recommended to support urinary tract health.
- Cranberry PACs may also support gastric health by combatting the development of H. pylori-induced stomach ulcers.
- New evidence suggests that cranberry’s anti-adhesion properties may also support oral health by inhibiting the development of dental plaque.
- Clinical studies have shown that cranberry supplementation may help reduce markers associated with risk of cardiovascular disease.
We set the industry gold standard with our premium cranberry powders and extracts. Ideal for a wide range of supplement, food and beverage applications, our cranberry is standardized to proanthocyanidins, grown in North America and provides peace of mind with verified source, identity and potency.
- Transparent supply chain
- Verified source, authenticity and quality of raw ingredients
- Clinically substantiated
- Clean label, plant based, Non GMO